President & Chief Investment Officer
Industry Experience: 25 Years
- Mr. Snigaroff co-founded Denali Advisors in 2001. He leads portfolio management, research, and business management, and heads Denali’s Investment Committee. He started a large value strategy that was the genesis for Denali Advisors. He co-won a Markowitz Distinguished paper award from the Journal of Investment Management in 2012 (awarded by a panel of several Nobel Prize laureates) and the Native American Finance Officers Association’s 2011 Financial Leadership Award “celebrating 10 years of service to Indian Country.” In 2000, with Mike Munson correctly forecast market bubble for stocks: published in the Journal of Investing with paper featured as a cover article for Pensions and Investments.
- Past CIO for 4.5 billion pension fund and assistant investment officer at state endowment. Built $600 million market neutral ‘alpha engine’ portfolio, experience in managing transportable alpha investment strategies, and in asset allocation.
- His research is published in The Financial Analyst’s Journal, The Journal of Portfolio Management, The Journal of Investment Management and The Journal of Investing.
- M.B.A., University of Southern California
- B.S. in Business Administration Warner Pacific College