Mike Munson, CFA
Vice President, Portfolio Manager
Industry Experience: 20 Years
- Former Assistant Chief Investment Officer for the San Diego County Employees Retirement Association.
- Has managed an index swap book, built VAR models, and worked with Mr. Snigaroff on the Large Cap Value product and Market Neutral fund-of-funds.
- 12 years experience in managing transportable alpha investment strategies.
- Published in The Journal of Investing. Featured in Pensions & Investments Magazine.
- M.B.A., University of California at Los Angeles
- B.S. in Mathematics, Harvey Mudd College
- Ph.D. coursework in optimization, Stanford University