Sharon Guenther Lind
Industry Experience: 22 Years
- Term Assistant Professor teaching in the College of Business and Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA), where she developed a minor in Alaska Native Business Management, the first of its kind.
- Serves on the board of directors of the Aleut Corporation, one of 12 regional corporations defined under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA).
- Former Chairman of the Board at the Aleut Corporation, TekStar, Inc., and the Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education.
- President of the Aleut Foundation.
- Vice-President of Operations and Education at the Alaska Native Heritage Center, an Alaska Native cultural center.
- Currently pursuing Ph.D. in Indigenous Studies, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- M.B.A., University of Alaska, Anchorage
- B.S. in Business Administration with minor in mathematics, Warner Pacific College, Oregon