Fatchi “FC” Cheng, Ph.D., CFA
Industry Experience: 13 Years
- Research Analyst for Denali Advisors for 8 years from 2005 to 2013. He resumed this position in March 2017, having worked in the interim as a private investor and consultant, including consulting to Denali since 2016.
- Assistant Vice President at Seabury Insurance Capital, where he developed and maintained an enterprise risk model, conducted due diligence for merger and acquisition candidates, and performed quantitative research on fixed income products.
- Former positions include Senior Software Engineer at Gemstar Technology, Inc., Research Scientist at INRAD, Inc., and Research Assistant at the University of Rochester, where he programmed, built Monte Carlo models, and researched statistical dynamics.
- Dr. Cheng has published numerous research papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ph.D. in Physics from University of Rochester
- B.S. from The Chinese University of Hong Kong