David Wroblewski, Ph.D.
Senior Research Analyst
Industry Experience: 10 Years
- Independent Research Consultant for Denali Advisors, researching market models and trends in the emerging manager marketplace (2008).
- Former Researcher at Nicholas Applegate in the Research and Risk Management Department.
- Current Adjunct Instructor, Mathematics Department, San Diego City College.
- University of California, San Diego, GAANN Fellow (2005).
- Published in Financial Analysts’ Journal, Journal of Investment Management, Journal of Investing, and Markov Processes and Related Fields.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of California, San Diego
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, San Diego State University
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, San Diego State University